The purpose of this MeetUp is to introduce Robert Kiyosaki’s philosophy of financial education through the board game Cashflow 101. Members will learn and understand, by playing the game, what is required in real life to create financial independence by “getting out of the rat race”.
The more often you play the game, the more financially astute you will become. It does not matter if you have never played the game or are an experienced investor/business owner. However, those who wish to join should be motivated to creating freedom in their life, both financial freedom and time freedom.
The name of the game is CASHFLOW, which means passive or residual income. You will have an opportunity to meet, create relationships with, and learn from individuals with similar goals and the mindset for success. You will learn what it takes to have more: what it takes to have more money, more time, more success, more freedom.
As you apply the lessons you learn, you can get out of the rat race in real life.
The board game is a simulation of real life. It teaches you:
- How to Manage your money
- How Financial Statements work
- Why CASHFLOW is the single most important word in business
By playing the board game more than once, you will:
- Understand the true difference between an Asset and a Liability
- Understand financial jargon used by Financial Advisors
- Know how to ask the right questions
- Know the difference between good financial advice and bad financial advice
- Understand how to control taxes, debt, inflation and retirement
Are you ready to have an unfair advantage?
This week’s game will be conducted in English. Pero dependiendo de los asistentes, se puede hacer también en Español.